How to Register
- Complete the pre-registration form for the program you're interested in (links are below):
- Submit it to the school at your earliest convenience. You can come by and slip it under the playroom door, or mail it to us at:
174 First Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 2G3
- Pre-registration for Preschool Programs (for Two-Year-Olds and Three-Year-Olds) (PDF)
- Pre-registration for Creative Arts Afterschool Program (PDF)
All pre-registration forms are kept by the registrar in chronological order. Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis, at which point you will receive a registration package in the mail. Note that we do offer a priority program to returning families, as follows:
Registration priority for Good Morning Preschool:
- First priority is given to children already enrolled in a morning preschool program (for example, a child enrolled in the two-year-old preschool program will be given registration priority for the three-year-old preschool program the next year)
- The next priority is given to siblings of children who are or have been in the morning program (current or alumni)
Creative Arts After School (CAAS):
- Priority is given to children previously enrolled in a morning preschool program.
- All current and alumni families must register during the pre-registration process to be eligible for a priority placement. The deadline for priority placement for alumni families wishing to pre-register for the following September is January 15th.
- After the pre-registration process is complete any available spaces are allocated to children on the waiting list on a chronological basis. Any spaces remaining after the waiting list is exhausted will be allocated on a first come, first served basis to the first families who submit their complete registration package (forms, cheques etc.) to the school.
- To complete their registration, parents are asked to complete the required forms in the registration package. The package, accompanied by a non-refundable registration fee payable at the time of registration and a consent form for the direct debit system, is submitted to the Registrar in order to secure a spot in the school.
Method of Payment
To secure a place in the school, a non-refundable registration fee is payable on the date of registration. Please include it with your completed registration forms.
The school uses an electronic direct debit system for monthly fees. A registration and consent form is included with the registration package. Parents are asked to include a void cheque to facilitate the set-up of the direct debit. Parents are responsible for reimbursing the GMCAPS for bank charges due to NSF debits.
Please consult our Programs for fee information.